Bachelor of Communication with Honours
(R2-DL/321/6/0098 (A9493) 11/25)
The Bachelor of Communication (BComm) is designed to produce graduates with comprehensive knowledge that informs, moves, creates and shapes the world of communication. Students will be exposed to a broad-based learning experience encompassing nearly all major aspects of communication such as journalism, advertising, broadcasting, corporate communication and public relations.
The programme will also develop learners’ ability to apply communication techniques critically and objectively in real life situations.
Due to a broad range of communication subjects covered in this programme, graduates are expected to be able to fit into various professions, both in public and private sectors. Since employers nowadays are looking for versatility and flexibility among fresh graduates, the Bachelor of Communication programme precisely answers that need as learners are exposed to multi-disciplinary knowledge and diverse skills not only in communication but also in the social sciences.
Graduates can find ready employment in advertising, journalism, news media, copy writing, editing, public affairs and public relations.
- The provisional offer of admission will be revoked if the candidate:
- Fails to submit evidence of qualification within the stipulated date; or
- Does not meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Entry requirements are subject to change as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
* Fees applicable to Malaysians and Permanent Residents only.
* International students are required to pay registration fees of RM1,000 and an additional 20% for the tuition fees.
* The University reserves the right to revise the fees without prior notice.
Discount for the Physically Challenged Learners (OKU) and Senior Citizens
The University offers 50% discount for:
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above on registration date; and
- Physically challenged learners – a valid Orang Kelainan Upaya (OKU) is required.
These discounts are for subject fees only and are not applicable for research and other fees. The discounts are also not valid for second time registration and repeating of subjects.
Learners who receive this discount are not entitled to other discounts and promotions.
- RM30 (Malaysian) & RM100 (International)
- PTPTN; or
- EPF (Account 2); or
- Education or Personal Loan from commercial banks; or
- HRDF (subject to employer’s eligibility); or
- Flexible Payment Scheme.
- JomPAY; or
- Internet Banking; or
- Debit/Credit Card.
*MPU3213 – National language A (Bahasa Kebangsaan A) is a compulsory subject for learners who have not achieved a credit in BM SPM.