Bachelor of Education (TESL) with Honours
(R2-DL/145/6/0024 (A8372) 09/22)
The Bachelor of Education with Honours (TESL) comprises subjects from both the education and English language fields. Students are required to accumulate 120 credit hours in order to graduate.
The curriculum focuses on three main components:
- development of the foundations of education and pedagogical knowledge;
- enhancement of curriculum and pedagogical knowledge in TESL; and
- improvement of knowledge in English language and TESL.
The intergrated approach of the curriculum is designed to improve student’s knowledge, skills and attitude so as to enable him/her to stimulate pupil’s intellectual interest in English language learning and acquisition and guide them towards academic success in school.
- The provisional offer of admission will be revoked if the candidate:
- Fails to submit evidence of qualification within the stipulated date; or
- Does not meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Entry requirements are subject to change as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
* Fees applicable to Malaysians and Permanent Residents only.
* International students are required to pay registration fees of RM1,000 and an additional 20% for the tuition fees.
* The University reserves the right to revise the fees without prior notice.
Discount for the Physically Challenged Learners (OKU) and Senior Citizens
The University offers 50% discount for:
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above on registration date; and
- Physically challenged learners – a valid Orang Kelainan Upaya (OKU) is required.
These discounts are for subject fees only and are not applicable for research and other fees. The discounts are also not valid for second time registration and repeating of subjects.
Learners who receive this discount are not entitled to other discounts and promotions.
- RM30 (Malaysian) & RM100 (International)
- PTPTN; or
- EPF (Account 2); or
- Education or Personal Loan from commercial banks; or
- HRDF (subject to employer’s eligibility); or
- Flexible Payment Scheme.
- JomPAY; or
- Internet Banking; or
- Debit/Credit Card.