Bachelor of Tourism Management with Honours (Fully Online)
(R2-DL/812/6/0023 (A6009) 11/5/21)
The BTRM programme is designed to enhance learners’ understanding of the latest concepts, roles, principles and practices in the overall tourism policies and tourism issues.
By taking various topics of courses which comprises of different but related key functions in the tourism management and business field, graduates of this programme would be able to understand the concept of tourism and its overall relevance to a country’s economic growth.The programme is planned to develop the ability to effectively manage a wide range of local and international tourism issues and challenges using sustainable policies, tools and skills.
In due course, this programme aspires to prepare sub-professionals with management and business qualifications which will in turn provide diverse and interesting career opportunities in related industries.
This programme is also primarily fitting for individuals working within the tourism and hospitality industry that aims to progress in their career and opportunity.
i. Lulus STPM dengan minimum Gred C (NGMP 2.00) dalam 2 mata pelajaran, atau yang setaraf, ATAU
ii. Lulus STAM dengan minimum gred Jayyid atau yang setaraf, ATAU
iii. Matrikulasi/Asasi dengan minimum PNGK 2.00, atau yang setaraf, ATAU
iv. Diploma (Tahap 4, MQF) dengan minimum PNGK 2.00, atau yang setaraf
Syarat Kompetensi Bahasa Inggeris (Pelajar Antarabangsa)
Pelajar Antarabangsa perlu mencapai skor minimum 5.0 IELTS ATAU / Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 3 ATAU yang setaraf.
• Warganegara Malaysia; dan
• Calon hendaklah berumur 21 tahun dan ke atas pada tahun permohonan dibuat; dan
• Mempunyai pengalaman kerja/pengalaman pembelajaran terdahulu yang berkaitan; dan
• Lulus Penilaian APEL bagi Sarjana Muda (yang dikendalikan oleh OUM).
i. A pass in STPM with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two (2) subjects, or its equivalent; OR
ii. A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid or its equivalent; OR
iii. Matriculation/Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 or its equivalent; OR
iv. A Diploma (Level 4, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 or its equivalent.
English Competency Requirement (International Students)
International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.0 in IELTS OR / Malaysian University English Test (MUET) with Band 3 OR its equivalent.
• Malaysian; and
• Candidate must be 21 years old and above in the year of application being made; and
• Have previous working experience/learning relevant to the field applied; and
• Pass APEL Assessment for Bachelor Degree (conducted by OUM).
- The provisional offer of admission will be revoked if the candidate:
- Fails to submit evidence of qualification within the stipulated date; or
- Does not meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Entry requirements are subject to change as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
* Fees applicable to Malaysians and Permanent Residents only.
* International students are required to pay registration fees of RM1,000 and an additional 20% for the tuition fees.
* The University reserves the right to revise the fees without prior notice.
Discount for the Physically Challenged Learners (OKU) and Senior Citizens
The University offers 50% discount for:
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above on registration date; and
- Physically challenged learners – a valid Orang Kelainan Upaya (OKU) is required.
These discounts are for subject fees only and are not applicable for research and other fees. The discounts are also not valid for second time registration and repeating of subjects.
Learners who receive this discount are not entitled to other discounts and promotions.
- RM30 (Malaysian) & RM100 (International)
- PTPTN; or
- EPF (Account 2); or
- Education or Personal Loan from commercial banks; or
- HRDF (subject to employer’s eligibility); or
- Flexible Payment Scheme.
- JomPAY; or
- Internet Banking; or
- Debit/Credit Card.