Master of Business Administration (Fully Online)
(R2/340/7/0042 (A10099) 03/24)
The objectives of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) are to:
- Enhance students managerial competencies and add value on current managerial knowledge;
- Sharpen students analytical and conceptual skills; and
- Improve students employability and managerial career development.
The MBA programme is designed to enhance the managerial skills and capability in managing organisations efficiently and effectively. The OUM MBA provides the opportunity for the working adults to enhance their managerial skills and competencies without sacrificing their professional and career development.
The MBA programme contributes both theoretical and practical foundations for understanding the main roles, principles, processes and skills that linkage with the management of resources and issues in an organisation/ country. It grants the knowledge of business best concepts and practices which can be implemented by the organisation to attain high-productivity performance and profits.
Ultimately, the MBA programme is to prepare professionals with business qualifications which will in turn give them diverse and interesting career opportunities in any industries.
- Bachelor degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as accepted by Senate; OR
- Bachelor degree in any field with CGPA less than 2.50, can be accepted with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
APEL Entry (Only for Malaysians)
- Malaysian; AND
- The candidate should be more than 30 years of age in the year of application; AND
- Relevant work experience / prior experiential learning; AND
- Pass the APEL Assessment (Aptitude Test, Portfolio & Interview) conducted by OUM; AND
- Possess the following qualification:
- STPM / Recognised Diploma; Or
- Matriculation / Foundation (credit score 50-52 credits; CGPA grade 2.00 and above; minimum study period of one year); Or
- A-Level (minimum of 3 courses; minimum grade E; duration of study at least 18 months); Or
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (minimum of 6 courses and 3 required elements; minimum grade of 24 points and above; duration of study at least 2 years).
- The provisional offer of admission will be revoked if the candidate:
- Fails to submit evidence of qualification within the stipulated date; or
- Does not meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Entry requirements are subject to change as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
|Online Foreign (OLF)
* Fees applicable to Malaysians and Permanent Residents only.
* International students are required to pay registration fees of RM1,000 and an additional 20% for the tuition fees.
* The University reserves the right to revise the fees without prior notice.
Discount for the Physically Challenged Learners (OKU) and Senior Citizens
The University offers 50% discount for:
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above on registration date; and
- Physically challenged learners – a valid Orang Kelainan Upaya (OKU) is required.
These discounts are for subject fees only and are not applicable for research and other fees. The discounts are also not valid for second time registration and repeating of subjects.
Learners who receive this discount are not entitled to other discounts and promotions.
- RM50 (Malaysian) & RM100 (International Students)
Re-registration fee of RM220 per semester is chargeable for extension of Masters Projects
- EPF (Account 2); or
- Education or Personal Loan from commercial banks; or
- HRDF (subject to employer’s eligibility); or
- JomPAY; or
- Internet Banking; or
- Debit/Credit Card.