Master of Business Administration
(R2/340/7/0042 (A10099) 03/24)
The objectives of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) are to:
- Enhance students managerial competencies and improve knowledge on current managerial practices and theory;
- Sharpens students analytical, numerical and conceptual skills;
- Improve students employability and managerial career development.
The MBA programme is designed to enhance student’s managerial skills and capability in managing organisations efficiently and effectively. The OUM MBA provides the opportunity for the working adults to enhance their managerial skills and competencies as seminars classes are held only on weekends during the semester. As such working professionals can study without sacrificing their professional and career development.
The MBA programme provides both theoretical and practical knowledge for understanding the main processes and skills that links the management of resources in an organisation. The programme gives current organisational best practices which can be applied to attain higher productivity among the workforce, improved performance and increase profits.
Ultimately, the OUM MBA programme is to prepare professionals with the right business qualifications which will lead to exciting, diverse and interesting career opportunities.
- The provisional offer of admission will be revoked if the candidate:
- Fails to submit evidence of qualification within the stipulated date; or
- Does not meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Entry requirements are subject to change as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
* Fees applicable to Malaysians and Permanent Residents only.
* International students are required to pay registration fees of RM1,000 and an additional 20% for the tuition fees.
* The University reserves the right to revise the fees without prior notice.
Discount for the Physically Challenged Learners (OKU) and Senior Citizens
The University offers 50% discount for:
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above on registration date; and
- Physically challenged learners – a valid Orang Kelainan Upaya (OKU) is required.
These discounts are for subject fees only and are not applicable for research and other fees. The discounts are also not valid for second time registration and repeating of subjects.
Learners who receive this discount are not entitled to other discounts and promotions.
- RM50 (Malaysian) & RM100 (International Students)
Re-registration fee of RM220 per semester is chargeable for extension of Masters Projects
- EPF (Account 2); or
- Education or Personal Loan from commercial banks; or
- HRDF (subject to employer’s eligibility); or
- JomPAY; or
- Internet Banking; or
- Debit/Credit Card.