Diploma in Islamic Studies with Education
(R-DL/221/4/0030 (MQA/FA 0324) 04/21)
Islamic studies plays a main and vital role in molding dedicated, honest and dynamic Muslim. This is due to the fact that Islamic studies influences well-balanced life of a society in order to ensure peace and harmony in Malaysia.
The Diploma in Islamic Studies with education (DIS) is designed to fulfill individuals’ need who is interested to pursue careers in academic line.
Nowadays, many individuals are interested to learn and to be involved in academic world – either those service in public and private sectors.
The programme aims to develop foundation of Islamic knowledge and specific skills to students through various courses which offer wide and complex scope. Students will be exposed to philosophy and theoretical part of the Islamic knowledge and contemporary issues in education. The useful key concepts, beliefs and practices would rather groomed them as a professional Muslim Educator.
- The provisional offer of admission will be revoked if the candidate:
- Fails to submit evidence of qualification within the stipulated date; or
- Does not meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Entry requirements are subject to change as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
* Fees applicable to Malaysians and Permanent Residents only.
* International students are required to pay registration fees of RM1,000 and an additional 20% for the tuition fees.
* The University reserves the right to revise the fees without prior notice.
Discount for the Physically Challenged Learners (OKU) and Senior Citizens
The University offers 50% discount for:
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above on registration date; and
- Physically challenged learners – a valid Orang Kelainan Upaya (OKU) is required.
These discounts are for subject fees only and are not applicable for research and other fees. The discounts are also not valid for second time registration and repeating of subjects.
Learners who receive this discount are not entitled to other discounts and promotions.
- RM30 (Malaysian) & RM100 (International)
- PTPTN; or
- EPF (Account 2); or
- Education or Personal Loan from commercial banks; or
- HRDF (subject to employer’s eligibility); or
- Flexible Payment Scheme.
- JomPAY; or
- Internet Banking; or
- Debit/Credit Card.