*Kindly check the course availability before you register.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read this first:
- Find your preferred programme here and look up for the entry requirements
- Preview the fee structure
- Submit the required information and documents to email@example.com.Please include the following in your email:
- Preferred programme
- Copy of your passport
- Academic certificate
- Academic transcript
- IELTS score, or its equivalent. If you have not taken the IELTS, please obtain a letter from your university stating that your previous course was conducted in English.
- Once your entry requirements have been checked, proceed with your application online. Here’s what you need to do.
|Registration Fee||Diploma RM2,700; Bachelor RM3,200; Master RM3,700; PhD/Doctorate RM4,200|
|Minimum tuition payment||60% of the first semester fee|
1. The registration and processing fees are one-off payments.
2. The payment is in Malaysian Ringgit.
3. The 40% balance from the first semester fee must be paid before the examination week starts.
How to make the payment?
- Telegraphic Transfer
|Account Name||UNITEM SDN BHD|
|Bank||MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD|
|Bank Address||Lot No. G-1 & G-2,
Support Service Building,
Technology Park Malaysia,
Lebuhraya Puchong – Sg. Besi, Bukit Jalil,
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The payment made via PayPal is subject to an additional 6% transaction fee.
Currently, we do not provide financial assistance to international learners.
- Once you are successfully registered, you may perform the First Time Login via oum.edu.my within three (3) working days.
- Browse your learning materials on myINSPIRE, our e-learning platform before your e-tutorial starts.
- Always refer to the portal and myINSPIRE for updates or activities related to your studies.
- The registration fee is not refundable.
- Learners are advised to inform the university in writing, should you wish to withdraw from the University as this has implications on fees.
Rashiidah bt Hamzah
Johari bin Salleh
“I graduated twice from OUM: first with a Master of Instructional Design and Technology and then a PhD (Education). Having enjoyed affordable fees, flexible study arrangement and high quality teaching for my Master’s, I was highly motivated to enrol again for a PhD at the University. I truly believe that OUM’s learner-centred approach is one of the best in the world. I’m now better at perceiving, analysing and managing issues.”
Sir Dr Michael Nkwenti
Master of Instructional Design and Technology
“I chose to pursue my study at OUM because I believe in the quality of the programme and the successful co-operation between Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HUTECH) and OUM. I also acquired more knowledge about curriculum design and evaluation, teaching methods and learning assessment. It was not easy juggling both work and study but I am glad I made the effort!”
Dr Le Van Tuyen
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“OUM’s open and distance learning approach allowed me to attain higher education while continuing to stay at home with my family. I benefited from the flexible arrangements for classes and assignments. I could apply what I learnt at my workplace and in other real-life situations. It also opened doors for career prospects and further education.”
Bachelor of Business Administration
Malé, The Maldives