Master of Management
R2/345/7/0524 (A10726) 07/24)
The objectives of the Master of Management are to:
- Identify and develop critical success factors of successfully managed excellent organisations
- Integrate your managerial knowledge to manage your organisations more efficiently and effectively
- Develop your analytical and decision-making skills in your professional development.
In the highly competitive business environment, business organisations need people with managerial talents and skills to better manage their organisations more efficiently and effectively.
Managerial competences are prerequisites of successful and excellent organisations today in the knowledge based economy of the information millennium.
The OUM Master of Management programme is designed to provide you with highly commendable managerial skills and competences to enhance your managerial career and professional development.
|Year 1||Year 2||Grand Total|
|Sem 1||Sem 2||Sem 3||Sem 4||Sem 5||Sem 6|
|RM 5,166||RM 5,166||RM 5,166||RM 5,166||RM 1,722||RM 1,722||RM 24,108|
* Fees applicable to Malaysians and Permanent Residents only.
* International students are required to pay registration fees of RM1,500 and an additional 20% for the tuition fees.
* The University reserves the right to revise the fees without prior notice.
Discount for the Physically Challenged Learners (OKU) and Senior Citizens
The University offers 50% discount for:
1. Senior citizens aged 60 and above on registration date; and
2. Physically challenged learners – a valid Orang Kelainan Upaya (OKU) is required.
These discounts are for subject fees only and are not applicable for research and other fees. The discounts are also not valid for second time registration and repeating of subjects.
Learners who receive this discount are not entitled to other discounts and promotions.
Processing fee: RM50 (Malaysian) & RM200 (International Students)
|Financial options:||Payment Mode:|
|EPF (Account 2); or||JomPAY|
|Education or Personal Loan from commercial banks; or||Internet Banking|
|HRDF (subject to employer’s eligibility); or||Debit/Credit Card.|
i. Bachelor degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent as accepted by the Senate; or
ii. Bachelor degree or its equivalent, with CGPA below 2.50 is acceptable, subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in related field.
English language competency requirements for international students: Minimum IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.OR
- Malaysian; AND
- The candidate should be more than 30 years of age in the year of application; AND
- Relevant work experience / prior experiential learning; AND
- Pass the APEL Assessment (Aptitude Test, Portfolio & Interview) conducted by OUM; AND
- Possess the following qualification:
- STPM / Recognised Diploma; Or
- Matriculation / Foundation (credit score 50-52 credits; CGPA grade 2.00 and above; minimum study period of one year); Or
- A-Level (minimum of 3 courses; minimum grade E; duration of study at least 18 months); Or
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (minimum of 6 courses and 3 required elements; minimum grade of 24 points and above; duration of study at least 2 years).
- The provisional offer of admission will be revoked if the candidate:
- Fails to submit evidence of qualification within the stipulated date; or
- Does not meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Entry requirements are subject to change as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
|Subject Name||Credit Hours|
|TOTAL CREDIT HOURS||42|
- What is Master of Management?
A Master in Management gives graduates the opportunity to gain professional skills and knowledge they need to become a successful business leader or a manager.
- Why need a master’s management?
The programme focuses on delivering executive education to professional across the globe, through its distance and blended learning modes of delivery, while ensuring competencies in the field of Business Management.
- What are the entry requirements of MM?
a. Bachelor degree with CGPA of 2.50 above (out of 4.00), or
b. Bachelor degree with CGPA of 2.50 below and subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience, or
c. STPM/Matriculation/Foundation/A-Level, Malaysian age more than 30 years old with working experience, and should pass the assessment (conducted
- What would you study in MM?
Human resource management, organisation and business management, information technology for managers, marketing management, organisational behaviour, ethics for managers, organizational development and change, leadership, strategic management, advance corporate communications, international business management, and business research methods.
- What is the duration of study?
2 years or 6 semesters.
- How much are the fees for Malaysian and permanent residents?
RM24,108 blended and RM 21,267 Fully Online for 2 years.
- How much are the fees for International students?
Registration fees of RM1, 000 and an additional 20% of the tuition fees, and subject to currency rate.
- What are your career prospects?
Learners may enter careers manager, directorship, MNC executives, CEO, MNC manager, business consultant, business development manager, head of retail and logistic, director of oil and gas and HR manager.
- What is the delivery mode?
The classes are conducted fully online with video lecturer, forums, and virtual face-to-face tutor meeting. The virtual face-to-face tutor meetingis conducted on weekends or evening.
- How many courses should be taken?
12 compulsory courses, and 1 project paper.
- How many courses are there per semester?
- How to grade student performance?
Some courses based on 100% assignment, and some courses 60% assignment + 40% final examination.
- Where can I find out about funding?
For Malaysian, you may withdraw their EPF contributions from Account II to finance their study.
- How do I apply?
Login to www.oum.edu.my and click ‘APPLY NOW’
- What will happen when I’ve sent my application?
Just wait our officer will contact you.
- Is the MM MQA Accredited?
Yes, it is MQA accreditation and JPA approved.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes