Open University Malaysia (OUM) is the first private Open and Distance Learning (ODL) University in Malaysia. In our quest for excellence and in order to provide better teaching and learning experiences to our learners, we are seeking Part-Time Tutors/Facilitators to join our prestigious and forward-looking university. We seek individuals who are:
- Experts in their respective disciplines
- Passionate in sharing knowledge and experience, as well as guide mature learners in their quest for academic excellence
- Dedicated and willing “to walk the extra mile” for our learners
- Are committed, highly disciplined and possess excellent communication and teaching skills
- Possess at least a Master’s degree in related field. Applicants with a PhD qualification will be given preference
- Possess a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in the relevant disciplines/subjects at Institution of Higher Learning and/or have been working in a senior position in the private or public sector
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate
How to Apply:
Only Online Application will be considered.
Kindly access our website at www.oum.edu.my > Career > Part Time Tutor or www.oum.edu.my > Career > Facilitator to apply as Part-Time Tutor or Facilitator. The applicant can view detailed information about the courses offered by Open University Malaysia. Please read all the instructions carefully when filling the application form online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
They are part-time academics hired by Open University Malaysia to teach assigned Undergraduate courses through a face-to-face session at Learning Centres.
Click here to apply for Part-Time Tutor (Undergraduate)
They are part-time academics hired by Open University Malaysia to teach assigned Postgraduate courses through the face-to-face session at Learning Centres.
Click here to apply for Facilitator (Postgraduate)
PART-TIME TUTOR FOR BACHELOR OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES WITH HONOURS (BMHS)
We are urgently seeking dedicated individuals to be our part-time tutors for (BMHS) For details, please download the advertisement. – Download Part-Time Tutors Advertisement
Click here to apply for Part-Time Tutor (BMHS)
The University is in the process of securing approval from the Ministry of Education/MQA to offer the BMHS programme at selected Learning Centres throughout the country.