Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours
(R2-DL/345/6/1064 (A8369) 10/22)
The Bachelor in Business Administration (Honours) programme is designed to equip learners with essential management acumen necessary for assuming managerial positions in business organisations. The curriculum is designed to produce graduates who are sensitive to the changing business environmental influences and responsive to new ideas in resolving emerging issues confronting business organisations.
In the inherently competitive business world, the successful companies of today and tomorrow are those that internalise values such as productivity, quality, service, competence, innovation and the like. These core values are incorporated into the programme.
Learners are required to accumulate 120 credit hours in order to graduate.
- The provisional offer of admission will be revoked if the candidate:
- Fails to submit evidence of qualification within the stipulated date; or
- Does not meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Entry requirements are subject to change as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
* Fees applicable to Malaysians and Permanent Residents only.
* International students are required to pay registration fees of RM1,000 and an additional 20% for the tuition fees.
* The University reserves the right to revise the fees without prior notice.
Discount for the Physically Challenged Learners (OKU) and Senior Citizens
The University offers 50% discount for:
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above on registration date; and
- Physically challenged learners – a valid Orang Kelainan Upaya (OKU) is required.
These discounts are for subject fees only and are not applicable for research and other fees. The discounts are also not valid for second time registration and repeating of subjects.
Learners who receive this discount are not entitled to other discounts and promotions.
- RM30 (Malaysian) & RM100 (International)
- PTPTN; or
- EPF (Account 2); or
- Education or Personal Loan from commercial banks; or
- HRDF (subject to employer’s eligibility); or
- Flexible Payment Scheme.
- JomPAY; or
- Internet Banking; or
- Debit/Credit Card.